Norman Conquest Map Handout
1. What body of water separates England from Normandy?
2. Indicate the cities of Hastings, Oxford, York, and London with red.
3. Color Scotland orange.
4. Color Ireland green.
5. Color Wales gray.
6. Color Normandy pink.
7. Outline England with brown.
8. Color major bodies of water blue.
9. Approximately how many miles separate Hastings and London?
10.The English throne was won by __________, who was crowned at Westminster Abbey on December 25, 1066.
11.What famous embroidered cloth depicts the Norman Conquest?
12.The city of London is located along what river?
|Middle Ages Books and Films||Middle Ages Outlines and Powerpoints|
|Middle Ages Maps and Pictures||Middle Ages Online Study Games|
|Middle Ages Miscellany||Middle Ages Printable Worksheets|